Friday, August 10, 2012

Golden Demon Germany this weekend

As every year around this month, Golden Demon Germany is going to take place in the Gurzenick in Köln (Cologne). It is a must in the events calendar but unfortunately I'm going to miss the event this year. :(

Moments before the award of the Slayersword 2011 in Germany. Thank god I'm starting to learn some german now!


This year, and in order to add variety to the Golden Demon season, we have decided to change a bit and go to GD UK in September and GD Italy in October. Last year I was able to attend GD France and GD Germany, so this year we will complete the Europe GD circuit by attending the other two, UK and Italy.

Germany 2011, a horrible face due to lack of sleep, and a thought: "man, I'm sorry but I still don't understand a word you're saying"


In the meantime, we will wait for news of what happens in the beautiful city of the Rhein river. I'm sure we will have lost of news after the weekend.

Good luck to all the participants, and cheers to all our german friends!

2 comments:

SkelettetS said...

Urkunde!! at least someone understood as much (little) as i did. well, see you in uk then!

Lendur said...

Too bad... If you want, I can translate in English for you... : D